The management of DIU is providing the Gymnasium facility among the students and employees, situated in the 2nd Floor, Business Faculty Campus. The Gym is set-up with modern fitness equipments and facilitated with other necessary accessories required for smooth functioning. DIU is not only providing world class education but also Gymnasium and other facilities among the students and employees to ensure smooth mental and physical enhancement. The Gym is set-up with modern fitness equipments and facilitated with other necessary accessories required for smooth functioning. The university authority expects that everybody (students, employees, instructor and support staffs) will strictly follow the following rules and regulations to ensure proper uses and maintenance of the Gymnasium.
|SL||User category||Monthly Fees (Tk)|
Important tips regarding Gym:
01. When you register, you will become a member of DIU Gym. You can use Gym any time paying monthly charges.
02. Students are not allowed in the off peak time because faculties and officials are allowed to use Gym at that time. Off peak time means before 9 am and after 5 pm (less busy times).
03. Before starting, if you have any valuables, you should keep them in locker in the changing room or temporary keep it to you Instructor.
04. Before you can use any of the equipment, you need to have an induction with one of our instructors because this is the meeting when you start a new club, you are given some initial preparation for your membership of the club (Using Gym).
05. When you have finished using the Gym equipments you should wipe it down before the next person use it. If you wipe something down, you cleaned the surface of something, like a piece of sports equipment, with a cloth.
06. If you'd like some help in addition with your exercise routine in the Gym, you can make a booking for special session with an exercise Instructor specially.
When you decide to make a bodybuilding routine, you generally stick to it in the beginning. The results in the beginning are quite noticeable and so you will be more attracted towards the routine. But, after gaining some considerable muscle, the body building does not progress at a fast pace as it was before. That is because your body slows down after gaining some muscle and it only maintains the muscle size after that period. So, you may lose interest in the routine and may want to give up everything. But, that is not the right thing to do.
Whenever you introduce a new workout routine, your bodybuilding will progress, do you know why? This is because your body has not learned the new technique and hence will work effectively. So, the result will be an increase in the muscle size and strength with a toned body. But, you should never be in a hurry to change your routine.
Mr. Md. Ishaque Mijee
Coordinator, DIU Gymnasium &
Senior Assistant Director (P & D)
Cell: 01811458872, Ext: 223
Mrs. Shila (counseling office, Campus-3)
Mr. Shohel, Gym staff,