National Conference on Communication and Information Security (NCCIS) is a platform for researchers, engineers and professionals to share the outcomes of their endeavors in the field of ICT as well as Network and Information security.
The objectives of the NCCIS are
- to strengthen the R&D activities in Electronic Communications and information security as the risk involved is increasing day by day with the advancement of the ICT technology.
- to equip the young scientists and engineers with the state-of-the-art technology and skills
- to prepare the young scientists, engineers and professionals to meet the newer technology challenges and
- to contribute to the self reliant technology based Bangladesh.
National Conference on Communication and Information Security is dedicated to addressing the challenges in the areas of communication and information security. The conference aims to foster cooperation between practitioners and theoreticians, and to provide a forum for leading academics, researchers, professionals, practitioners, educators, technologists, programmers, developers, managers, and executives to present new ideas and contributions in the field. It is intended to be a lively meeting, covering a wide range of technical challenges and issues involved with design, implementation, and applications of communication and information security. Contributions are solicited in all areas related to communication and information security.
The NCCIS comprises Technical presentations, Seminars, Invited lectures, Contributory lectures, Poster presentations, Exhibition of state-of-the-art ICT products, R&D efforts, etc.
The scope of the conference includes, but is not limited to, the following topics:
- Computer Networks and IT Systems
- Information security
- Information Security Management
- ICT infrastructure standards and security
- Software Security, Safety and Reliability
- Intelligent System Engineering
- Wireless and Telecommunication Engineering
- Supply chain security using IT
- Textile management security system
- IT security governance for industrial Engineering
- Biometric Security
- Digital Forensics
- Web attacks and security
- Government policies for information secrecy