Eligibility for Admission: Students having minimum 2.5 GPA or second division both in SSC and HSC from any background with good communication skills in English and have basic knowledge of computers may apply for admission in Oracle Academy.
Audience: This course is for anyone who wants to perform common day-to-day administrative tasks with the Oracle Database or be a developer of Internet Application. Prior knowledge or experience with managing databases is not required. The only requirement is a basic knowledge of computers.
- About 1/4th cost compared to the other Oracle Learning Centers
- Students of Oracle Academy will get 40% discount on Oracle Certification Exam.
- Faculties are the experts on their respective fields to teach the students with the industry practices.
- Monitoring students to solve technical doubts of each student.
- Highly equipped laboratory facility with individual computer for (per) student.
- Providing hand-outs on theory as well as laboratory classes.
- Awarding certificate after successful completion of the courses.
- Career assistance through the University’s Career Development Center.
- Most of all, there is an arrangement to sit for you online Certification exams at the Prometric Testing Center @ Daffodil International University.
Class Timing: In a week there will be three classes. It may be held in day shift from 10.00am to 1.00pm and evening shift from 6.00pm to 9.00pm. Students demand will be prioritize for the time scheduling.
Course Material: Course material for the students will be provided by Daffodil International University which is developed by Oracle University.
Faculty Members: Daffodil International University is an authorized Oracle training provider and all instructors are certified by Oracle University.
Certification: After completion of any course, Daffodil International University will provide a course completion certificate. Students may gather OCP certificates from Oracle University by attending online Oracle exams organized by Oracle University.