Welcome at Daffodil Pre-ACM 2011
Daffodil International University nurtures excellence in education. The university always strives
to patronize the co-curricular activities to empower students with the practices of ICT in the form of
programming contest and related events. With this view Daffodil International University is
organizing National Computer Programming Contest 2011 named Daffodil Pre-ACM 2011 to give a platform
for the young talents to come together to prepare for upcoming ACM Dhaka Regional 2011. For detail
please take a look at here.
The Programming Contest provides university students with unique opportunities to interact with
students from other universities and to sharpen and demonstrate their problem-solving, programming,
and teamwork skills. The contest provides a platform for industry and academia to encourage and focus
public attention to the next generation of computing professionals as they pursue excellence.
- Registration Opens: 12 October, 2011
- Last date of registration 24 October, 2011
- Mock Contest: 29 October, 2011
- Contest : Satuday 29 October, 2011
Team Selection Rules (without exceptions)
- No University gets more than 3 teams
- Each of the universities that participated in Dhaka Regional gets 1 team
- If a team from a University solved n (n>2) problems in Dhaka Regional 2010 then it gets n-2 additional teams
- Registration should be completed online at ACM ICPC website at http://cm2prod.baylor.edu/login.jsf and for onsite, either download the registration form at http://www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd/pacm2011/regform.pdf or use the official copy sent at the university. If you download, then take a print out and after filling up the registration form send at Department of CSE/CS/CIS, Daffodil International University, House 102, Shukrabad, Dhaka 1207 . In either case, online registration is mandatory. In case of problems, please contact online at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Head of the Department/Registrar/Dean of the Faculty of the university, along with the official seal, has to authorize each registration form.
Authorized registration form must be sent either by email at : email@example.com in pdf or image form or postal mail or delivered directly towards the contact persons as outlined in contact section
Registration Fee: BDT 2,000.00 (Two Thousand Taka Only) (Cash / Pay-order in favor of Daffodil International University)