How to know about the Scholarship Circulations:
Scholarship Allowance for Students and Faculty members:
- Total fund for the students will be around 4020 Euro (which will cover tuition fee, accommodation, airfare & visa, food and maintenance costs)
- Administrative officers and Faculty members will be provided around 18,000Euro (Which will cover accommodation, airfare & visa, food and maintenance costs)
Necessary Documents to apply (Academic Staff)
- Complete Academic Staff Information Form
- Academic Portfolio, including details about the courses given, of publications and projects carried out
- Copy of Passport (with minimum one-year validity of passport)
***The complete application must be submitted to the Office of International Affairs Ground Floor, Daffodil Tower-4 Daffodil International University
Necessary Documents to apply (Students)
- Complete Student Information Form 2.Student ID scanned Copy
- Passport Scan Copy
- Concern Letter
- Language Proficiency Letter
- Academic Transcript
Application form should be color printed and computerized; where only three signatures will be given physically.
- Applicant’s signature
- Head of the Department’s Signature
- Institutional coordinator’s signature (Director, International Affairs
- Host University: The University you are going to apply for.
- Home University: Your own University (Daffodil International University).
- Institutional Coordinator :
Professor Dr. Md. Fokhray Hossain Director of International Affairs firstname.lastname@example.org
Departmental Coordinator: Head of the Department.
Application Submission Process:
The complete application must be submitted to the;
Office of International Affairs Ground Floor, Daffodil Tower-4
Daffodil International University
***Scanned copies should be sent to following email: email@example.com.
- Students from any department with Minimum CGPA 3.5
- With good communication skills in English.
- Must have a passport with validity .
- Authentic and correct documents. ( JSC,SSC,HSC)