Internationally renowned for research and education, the Daffodil International University offers a wide variety of degree programs for undergraduate and graduate students. Students experience the "DIU Difference" and our strong tradition of excellence in the classroom, on the playing field, and in the community.
Outstanding and innovative academic offerings combine with a diverse campus community, the best faculty, and beautiful location to make it one of the nation's most desirable universities.
Useful information are:
- Admission going on
- Faculty & Department
- Tuition Fees
Admission Guideline for International Students:
Bangladesh is very rich in its culture and heritage; it has beautiful landscape with immensely exquisite natural beauty, fresh air, sea beach, hill tracks and lots more to explore. DIU is located in the Heart of the Dhaka City (Capital of Bangladesh). Daffodil International University provides an excellent environment for academic research study as well as mental recreation. DIU always welcomes students from all around the globe. International Students are advised to read carefully the following and proceed accordingly:
- First of all student will go through the Courses that DIU offers and tuition fees of the respective course then choose one among them for study.
- Student will have to send his/her previous Certificates, Transcripts and a copy of valid Passport by post or e-mail. Then the documents will be evaluated by the concern Committee as per the university Admission Rules.
- If a student is eligible for admission, Admission Letter will be issued stating his/her name and Passport Number and if required by the embassy other information may be also provided upon request.
- Student is requested to inform us in prior about his/her Flight number, date and time of arrival, so that we can send official in airport to receive.
- Hostel facilities are available in DIU, but if any one wishes may rent a house or flat. Usually 4/5 students stay together renting a flat (rent $ 200 monthly).
- Student after arrival should immediately report to the university admission section and complete all the required official formalities of enrollment. All payment will be made in Cash (in BDT*) or Bank Pay Order/Demand Draft.
- International Students are advised to communicate with the Head of Students affairs/Proctor and their respective Embassy/High Commission in any case of emergency.
* BDT – Bangladeshi Taka