As part of the Daffodil family, Daffodil International University creates opportunities for their stakeholders. The female students, faculties and staff who have children and are not able to take care of them at home during their study/ working hours. With a view to supporting these students, faculties, staff, the university has established a Daycare Center. These policy guidelines will help function the Daffodil Angel’s Daycare in a professional manner.
- To provide parental care of the children of the students, faculties and staff of Daffodil International University so that they can contribute dedicated time to the university without any mental stress
- To provide pre-school learning facilities of these children in a congenial atmosphere with fun and interactions
Children from the age of minimum 3 months up to the age of maximum10 years of the students, faculties and staff of Daffodil International University are eligible to avail the services of the Daffodil Angel’s Daycare.
- One-stop daycare service and pre-education
- Run by national and internationally experienced persons.
- Expert teachers and caring persons
- complete parental care and environment
- Necessary service for mental, social, physical growth/ development of the child
- Best fit room, toys and environment for a particular age group
- High security and CCTV controlled zone
- Right information pass to the guardians/ parents
- Air-Conditioned, Spacious room
- Fire extinguisher, First aid and hygienic environment
- Necessary instant medical support