The objectives of the Programs of the ETE department are to graduate individuals:
- having strong background in basic science and mathematics to use it in their own engineering fields,
- able to pinpoint and define engineering problems in the fields of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and to employ necessary tools and techniques for its solution,
- able to admit themselves in graduates programs at home and abroad,
- able to contribute to the developments in their own filed recognizing the significance of lifelong learning.
- able to communicate effectively,
- having strong ethical values and adhering to the quality and honesty.