Research facilities on following area.
- Pharmaceuticals Technology
- Pharmacology Research in animal house lab
- Herbal medicine in Bangladesh (Upsala University, Project BAN-05)
- Pharmaceuticals market survey.
- Analytical Chemistry
- Bioequivalence study
- Hospital & clinical Pharmacy
- Molecular genetics
- Nanotechnology and drug delivery
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Phytochemistry and Pharmacology
- Pharmacy ethics
- Drug product Synthesis
- Research Lab for Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Research Lab for Pharmacology
- Research Lab for Analytical Chemistry
- Physiology Lab
- Pharmaceutical Technology & Cosmetology Lab
- Pharmacology & Physiology Lab
- Medicinal Chemistry Lab
- Microbiology Lab
- Physical & Inorganic Pharmacy Lab
- Animal House
- Rotary evaporator
- Biochemical analyzer
- Karl Fischer apparatus
- Advanced tablet manufacturing tools
- Grant from Ministry of Science and Technology on Delivery of highly lipophilic encapsulated insulin liposome vesicles by oral route through lymphatic vessel by passing liver/portal vein-
- Grant from Ministry of Science and Technology on Qualitative and quantitative analysis of steroids and PDE-5 inhibitors as chemical adulterants in herbal products available in Bangladesh
- Grant from Ministry of Science and Technology on Scientific exploration of Hypolipidemic, Anti-obesity and Anti-Fatty Liver- like activity of common edible plants in Bangladesh.
- Grant from Ministry of Science and Technology on Characterization and bioavailability enhancement of Etoricoxib loaded lipid based nano-size particle using rat model.
- Grant from Ministry of Science and Technology on Assessment of anti-diabetic effect through natural plant extracts