Digicon Technologies Limited
Job Opportunity@Digicon Technologies Ltd.
Digicon Technologies Limited is the leading BPO Organization in Bangladesh founded in 2010. Being a local company with a constant quest to set higher standards, Digicon ensures that its clients get better Productivity & Service from their respective businesses.
Job Position: Trainer/Mentor (Web Development)
Educational Qualification: B. Sc in CSE/SWE from Daffodil International University.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Excellent presentation skill.
- You will be responsible to deliver training to the enrolled students and to build them as a professional web developer also help to build students career in programming. You will be involved in all aspects of training, assessing developers, creating and working with course materials and delivering training.
- Provide training on - HTML5, CSS3, BOOTSTRAP, JAVA-SCRIPT, JQUERY, PHP-MYSQL and WORDPRESS with great fun.
- Weekly report to the Lead Mentor and work closely with all staffs.
- Follow the course curriculum and help the students to make progress and complete the courses based on the curriculum within the course duration.
- Designing, organizing and delivering courses to meet the needs of all trainees.
- Monitoring, evaluating and reviewing the quality and effectiveness of training.
- Providing one-to-one training support and consultation as and when required.
- Help students to build their career in web development.
- Able to quickly understand both the learners and company needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to adjust priorities in accordance with the learner and team needs.
- Should be motivating, encouraging, positive, patient and empowering.
- Able to interact and deal with people from all levels and all backgrounds.
- Able to work under pressure.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
If you are interested to apply, please send your Updated Résumé here: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 19, 2017.
**Please mention “Trainer/Mentor (Web Development)- Digicon” as a subject of the mail. **
N.B.: No Résumé will be allowed if it is not sent from DIU Student email ID and have to use the DIU student email ID as the Contact point in the Résumé.