Notice on ‘Daffodil ICT Carnival 2018’
Date: 10 February 2018
Daffodil Family is organizing a three days long ‘Daffodil ICT Carnival 2018’ to be held during February 11-13, 2018 at DIU Permanent Campus. As approved by DIU Management following decisions have been taken:
- The participation of teachers and students of CSE, CIS, SWE and MCT departments is mandatory.
- To ensure the 100% participation, all classes of these departments during 11 to 13 February 2018 have been postponed.
- The registration fees for ICT Carnival 2018 is BDT. 250/- (Participation Fees: BDT 200 and Participation fees in One event: BDT 50) for the students of CSE, CIS, SWE, and MCT department
This registration will include:
- Food coupon
- One event (based on student choice)
- CarnivalKit (one badge, one wristband)
- For any extra event, the respective department will arrange collections
- To avail the free transport & food coupon facility students must complete the Registration within February 10, 2018 at 5:00 PM through theOnline
Registration Form available in the following link http://ictcarnival.daffodil.family/apply
- The amount will be adjusted from their tuition fees.