Pre-Defense Summer 2018 Schedule and Instructions
Please find the attached Schedule and instruct
ions for your Pre-Defense of Summer 2018. Find the attachments containing Schedule (Date, Time & Place), Do's and Dont's, Table of Content, Presentation Format, Report Format, Project Document Summary Report.
Remember: If anyone is found absent during presentation, he/she won't be able to attend the Final Defense during this semester.
Note: READ it Carefully!
1. Collect rough Transcript from the office of the exam controller ( For Day shift students, 142 credits and for Evening shift students 139 credits including summer 18 semester must be completed before final defense).
2. You must submit the hard copy (spiral) of your completed report to your respective Supervisor with plagiarism report which you have to collect from the library(Instruction attached) Plagiarism not more than 30% and No soft copy will be accepted.
3. During Pre-Defense you have to come with that copy of the report (commented and signed by Supervisor) and present your work.
4. Must be well dressed and very formal.
5. Every team member has to participate in the presentation.
6. Must use English as the official language.
For more instructions and guidelines, see the attachments.
Best of luck.