Final Defense Summer 2018 Schedule and Instructions
Please find the attached Schedule, Instructions and Notice for your Final Defense of Summer 2
018. Find the attachments containing Schedule (Date, Time & Place) and Instructions.
Remember: If anyone is found absent during presentation, he/she won't be deferred to the next semester.
Note: READ it Carefully!
1. You must submit the hard copy (spiral) of your completed report to your respective Supervisor with plagiarism report from Library (As instructed in the pre-defence).
2. During Final Defense, you have to come with that copy of the report (commented and signed by Supervisor) and present your work. You have to bring the pre-defence report copy also.
3. Must be well dressed and very formal.
4. Every team member has to participate in the presentation. You will get maximum 7 minutes for the presentation and 3 minutes for the question/answer.
5. Must use English as an official language.
For more instructions and guidelines, see the attachments and for related downloads go to
Best of luck.