Ms. Rahima K Mirza and Ms. Fahmida Emran Mumu have approached the University for creating a fund under the name of “Delwar Hossain Chowdhury Scholarship Fund”. Mr. Delwar Hossain Chowdhury, Father in Law of Ms. Rahima K Mirza and Ms. Fahmida Emran Mumu, Alumni, Faculty of Business and Entrepreneurship of DIU was a Freedom Fighter, and development worker. He was an educationist, honest man and inspiration to the society. The scholarship in his name is being distributed among the students who are in financial crisis and who have already lost his/her father before taking admission at DIU.
Condition for Apply:
- Students, who are in financial crisis and have already lost his/her father before taking admission at DIU, are eligible to apply for ‘Delwar Hussain Chowdhury Scholarship’.
- Student maintaining CGPA 3.00 during past three semesters (tri semester)/ two semesters (bi semester) within the calendar year from 01 January to 31 December can apply for this scholarship.
- Students who are getting waiver up to 30% will not be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Only undergraduate students of DIU are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The scholarship will be considered for one-time.
How to apply:
- Student must apply through online at the time of circulation.
- Applicant must appear before the Viva-Board to avail Delwar Hussain Chowdhury Scholarship.