Conditions to apply:
- Student, who is not getting any type of waiver or scholarship in DIU but facing financial problem, is eligible to apply for need-based financial aid.
- Student maintaining SGPA 3.00 with 12 credits can apply for need-based financial aid.
- Students who are already enjoying waiver benefit in any category should not apply for further waiver benefit.
- Newly admitted students can apply for waiver benefit under need-based category through the Prescribed Financial Aid Form after the completion of at least one semester at DIU.
- In case of transferred students from one program to another, to retain the received waiver benefit students have to apply again after changing their program.
- Considering the low cost of the programs, Need-based Waiver may not be offered to the students of B.Com (Hons), B.A. (Hons) in English, Evening programs and other similar programs.
Whom to contact:
For getting information regarding waiver and scholarship students can visit the website of Daffodil International University https://daffodilvarsity.edu.bd/. For further information and application about waiver and scholarship, students are advised to contact with following personnel of DIU:
- Coordination Officer of respective department
- Admission Officer
- Waiver and Scholarship section of Registrar Office
Application is to be processed through following sequence (If applicable)
Coordination Officer > Batch Advisor > Head of the Department > Registrar
Daffodil Smart City:
Student Counselor > Batch Advisor > Associate Head of the Department > Dean of Academic Affairs > Registrar
How to apply:
- Students have to apply through online financial aid form for need-based financial aid by the following link paying Tk 102/-only.
- Applicants must appear before the Viva-Board to avail need-based financial aid.
Conditions to enjoy waiver/scholarship:
- Students who will apply for tuition fee waiver in other different quotas (Need-based, Freedom Fighters, Tribal, DIC students, Sports, 1st batch quota etc) should maintain a minimum GPA 3.00 (4) each semester.
- Waiver benefit is applicable only for tuition fee and not applicable for Admission fee, Semester fee, Library fee, Lab fee, Extra Curricular activities fee, Improvement, Retake, Project/ Dissertation/Internship etc.
- Students must get 3.00 in English I and IIto retain the waiver in any quota.
- Facilities, such as, scholarship, waiver, Laptop, etc,will instantly be cancelled forever if any student is found taking part in any activity which goes against the rules and regulations of the university and hamper the image. This policy will be followed strictly. Students have to apply through online financial aid form by the following link paying Tk 102/-only.