The Objectives of Tourism and Hotel Management Program is to provide training, skill development and education needed to prepare individuals for effective job performance in the hospitality, tourism and entertainment industries. On completion of this program, students will be able to understand:
- To analyze the investment trends and hospitality development patterns of international hospitality firms.
- To identify emerging overseas markets for tourism and hospitality development.
- To understand the socio-economic impact of developing tourism industry in developing countries.
- To understand the management functions of tourism and hospitality industry including human resource management, financial management, marketing and technology applications.
- To Identify potential career opportunities of our students through internship programs and on education training