Mr. Md. Sabur Khan, Honorable Chairman, Board of Trustees (BoT) of Daffodil International University has donated a fund for the welfare of meritorious and poor students to continue study at any Undergraduate Program in DIU. This scholarship is named as ‘Chairman Endowment Fund Scholarship.’
Conditions to apply:
- Chairman Endowment Fund for students’ welfare will be applicable for local students of Undergraduate Program (both day and evening) of DIU.
- Students must complete at least one semester at DIU.
- Students must obtain SGPA 3.00 last semester.
- Students having financial crisis due to
- the death of his/her father or the person who is bearing the cost of the university after taking admission at DIU and only those who are not under the guardian’s insurance scheme will be given preference.
- critical illness (except the diseases as mentioned in guardians and student’s insurance policy) of guardians or the person who is bearing the cost of the university after taking admission at DIU and only those who are not under the guardian’s insurance scheme will be given preference.
- critical illness (except 8 diseases as mentioned in guardians and student’s insurance policy) of the student him/herself.
- Candidates must be regular in his/her academic session. Irregular/dropout students will not be entitled for Endowment. Selection committee can accept an irregular student as a very special case depending on the valid reason for irregularities.
- Students who are getting less than 30% waiver will be eligible to apply for this benefit.
- Students who are under the guardian’s insurance scheme are not eligible for this waiver.
- A student involved in any subversive activity to university as well as country is not eligible to apply for this waiver. The benefit will be cancelled at any stage if the student is found a defaulter.
- Must be gentle in manner
- Must wear the ID card of the university regularly
- Must not be involved in politics or any other unlawful activities
- Must not be drug addicted/smoker/have political identity
- Must be honest to declare personal information in the form
- Any criminal or subversive activities against the university and nation shall disqualify the Endowment.
How to apply:
- Students must apply online at the time of circulation.
- Applicants must appear before the Viva-Board to avail Chairman Endowment Fund Scholarship.