Mr. Mominul Haque Majumder, Honorable Treasurer and DIU Alumni has approached the University for creating a fund under the name of his Father “Mofiz Uddin Majumder Scholarship Fund”. Mr. Mofiz Uddin Majumder had spent most of his life as a teacher. He was an educationist, honest man and inspiration to the society. The scholarship in his name is being distributed among the students who are in financial crisis and who have already lost his/her father before taking admission at DIU.
Conditions to apply:
- Students, who are in financial crisis and have already lost his/her father before taking admission at DIU, are eligible to apply for Mofiz Uddin Majumder Scholarship.
- Student maintaining CGPA 3.00 during past three semesters (tri semester)/ two semesters (bi semester) within the calendar year from 01 January to 31 December can apply for this scholarship.
- Students who are getting waiver 0%- 30% are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- This scholarship will be applicable for undergraduate programs only.
- The scholarship will be considered for one-time.
How to apply:
- Student must apply online at the time of circulation.
- Applicant must appear before the Viva-Board to avail Mofiz Uddin Majumder Scholarship.