The management of DIU provides the gymnasium facility for students and employees, situated in the Basement, Daffodil Tower. The gym is set up with modern fitness equipment to ensure a balanced mental and physical routine. The University authority expects that everybody (students, employees, instructors and support staff) will strictly follow the following rules and regulations to ensure proper use and maintenance of the gymnasium.
|SL||User category||Monthly Fees (Tk)|
Important tips regarding the gym:
01. When you register, you will become a member of DIU Gym. You can use the gym at any time on payment of monthly charges.
02. Students are not allowed in the off peak time because faculty and officials are allowed to use the gym then. Off peak time means before 9 am and after 5 pm.
03. Before starting, if you have any valuables, you should keep them in a locker in the changing room or hand them to your Instructor for safe keeping.
04. Before you can use any of the equipment, you need to have training with one of our instructors.
05. When you have finished using the gym equipment, you should wipe it down before the next person uses it.
06. If you'd like some help with your exercise routine in the gym, you can make a booking for a special session with an exercise instructor.
When you decide to make a bodybuilding routine, you generally stick to it in the beginning. The results then are quite noticeable and so you will be keen to continue. But, after gaining some muscle, body building does not progress at such a fast pace as it did before. That is because your body slows down after gaining muscle. So, you may lose interest in the routine and may want to give up. But, that is not the right thing to do.
Whenever you introduce a new workout routine, your bodybuilding will progress. Do you know why? This is because your body has not learned the new technique and hence will work effectively. So, the result will be an increase in the muscle size and strength with a toned body.
Ms. Sanjida Amin Shila
Copyright © 2018 Daffodil International University. All Rights Reserved.