Daffodil International University (DIU) has been emphasizing on Start-Up programs which is a global buzz as of now. In consideration of this fact, DIU is consistently organizing Start-Up markets for starters to ensure that no sound ideas are being ignored and provide them a platform focused to flourish & promote their Start-Ups emphasizing on E-Commerce, Introduce them to the market for experience and funding the start-up if they are qualified enough
- Students and Alumni of Daffodil International University.
- An online registration form is published in every Thursday on Daffodil start-up market Facebook page every week.
- Start-ups will have to complete the registration within every Monday within 12:00 pm.
- Students can register for whole semester at the beginning or one week at a time.
- Mr. Shujan Mia in Dhanmondi Campus and Mr. Md. Mahabub Rahman in Permanent Campus will be responsible for completing the registration of the startups within every Monday within 12:00 pm.
Contact Office and Contact Person:
Mr. Chandan Haider
Asst. Administrative officer
Cell: +8801847334762 (EXT-352)
Office of the Director of Students’ Affairs
Daffodil International University
Responsible officials collects a report from the startups every week and send to Bangladesh Venture Capital Ltd (BVCL). They analyze the report and provide investment to the promising startups. For example, Bachelor got funds from BVCL through startup market.
- Students’ Affairs Office prepares a list of potential start-ups on the basis of the report collected through the whole semester and nominate 5 start-ups to BVCL for grooming and training.
- BVCL provides grooming and training to the nominated start-ups for their development.